Friday, March 2, 2012

Decisions, Decisions....

Little bit of an update. I decided to start working on my electrical. Specifically where it's all going to go. This way as I start the endeavor of getting the engine up and running the temporary harness will be a close match to the final one. The first step in was to determine where to put the ignition coil. Do I put it in position one...


Or position two?


The answer is secret position number three that I happened across on a whim.


Here's a close up of the custom brackets I made by hand. Seriously, the most powerful tool I used was a drill press. The rest were just saws and files. I need to get myself some machinery if I want to make another bike.


And here's what it looks like with the tank installed.


Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment