Sunday, February 24, 2013

Getting there

Alright, time for another update. Been one busy bee working on the bike. Here goes...


Photo above shows the Headlight/Blinker bracket I made. In my last post yo could see the bits and pieces un-welded.


Same thing just from a different angle and closer up.


This is the Rectifier/Regulator and how I chose to mount it to the seat support. Was really the only location on the bike I could find that I liked and didn't look like it was just slapped on wherever I could find room.


Looking at the Rectifier/Regulator from the side and below.


The old wiring harness was a mess and didn't fit the bike after all the modifications I made. So I decided to make this SIMPLIFIED wiring harness. Good joke huh ;-) It's actually not that bad when you take it wire by wire. Easy to get lost if you're not paying attention though. It's times like this when I wished I had multiple colors of wire. Instead I'm going to have to find some labels that wont fall off.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment