Sunday, July 24, 2011

Busy little weekend!!!

So I've been a bad boy. I know....I know....I should have been working on the bike this weekend. But I had other plans. I did some calling around and found a great deal on a 60 cubic foot pressurized gas bottle from Maine Oxy. So since I know have a bottle of gas, 50ft 10/3 extension cord, mig gun, work clamp, and a welder to carry around I was in dire need of a welding cart!!! Ta Da.....

My new welding cart. BAM!!! I know I should have taken intermediate photos but I just got into it and didn't have time for photos. All that's left is to make the studs the welder will rest on so it doesn't actually fall off the cart and then paint the S.O.B and I'm done. Hopefully over the next week I'll actually have a motorcycle build update to post on here. Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment